AppExert Labs OPC Pvt Ltd operates appexert.com, and this page apprises you about the policies regarding the collection, use, and publishing of personal data that is received from the users of this site. The clients referred to, on this page are the users who seek help on this site. The Mentors mentioned here are the experts who provide services to the clients or those who make content available on the site. By using this site, you agree to the terms and conditions of collection and use of data as per this policy. Note that personal information is used only to improve the site and to provide the services.
Information you provide
The data that is given by you by performing actions like creating an account, adding your profile, or completing payment is used to identify or contact you. It includes and is not limited to your name, profile photo, email address, and payment information. We may also make use of the non-identifying data like the timezone, language, expertise, and more, which is part of the additional profile information.
Information collected automatically
Information collected from Third Parties
If you log in or connect to your account with a third-party service like Twitter, Google, etc., they may send personal data like your email and profile information from that service. The data that is sent to us via that service is dependent on your privacy settings and not controlled by us.
Usage of Personal Information
We use it
- To send emails and other notifications to you.
- We may have to share your personal data if required by the law, legal process, or regulation.
- The data you provide may be used to develop, maintain or improve the website or the services.
- We may use the data to answer queries about your account for billing or other administrative purposes.
- To display success stories or testimonials after receiving permission from the users.
- To prevent security issues and investigate any breaches.
- For sending targeted promotional or marketing messages to promote our services.
- For the purpose of data analytics.
To Third-Party Services
Some of your personal information may be disclosed to our service providers or advertising partners.
Data storage and security
Access to our website is secure, and your personal information is locked and secured by strong passwords. However, by using our website, you are hereby providing the authority to store, transfer or use information in the countries we operate. While we strive to protect your personal information, its security is not an absolute guarantee as no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure.
Update or deletion of your personal information
The users can update or delete the profile information from our website. When you delete your account, we remove all your personal data after a period of time as mandated by the law. However, the users may be unable to delete information if there is something pending like payments, disputes, jobs, etc.